2018 Tweed Coast Marine Greenback fishing competition event timetable (1)
Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm (Pandanus Pde, Cabarita Beach)
– Entry ticket sales. Pay on the day and receive your entry ticket and sign-on bag.
– Pre-purchase registrations and Sponsors. Proceed to the ‘Express Lane’ to receive your Entry ticket and sign-on bag.
– 4WD permits will be available – $20
– NSW Recreational Fishing licences will be available – $7 for 3 days
– NSW ‘Tweed River Concessional Area‘ Recreational Fishing licences will be available – $3.50 for 3 days
SIGN-ON | Saturday Sign-on starts at 10:00am (Pandanus Pde, Cabarita Beach)
Sunday from 7:00am your fish can be dropped-off at the weigh-in tent. They must be packed with ice. (Pandanus Pde, Cabarita Beach)
There will be a ‘fish drop-off zone at Pandanus Pde’ on the Sunday morning to help with getting your catch to the weigh-in tent.
WEIGH-IN | Sunday 9am Sharp
Sunday 9:00am – 9:10am – Welcome to Day 2
Sunday 9:10am – 10:00am – Sponsor Acknowledgements
Sunday 10:00am – ~10:30am – Entrants only prize draws
Sunday ~10:30am-11:30am – Fishing Competition Prizes
Tailor + Mens, Ladies, Seniors and Juniors divisional winners
Seven heaviest specie for each division
Arab memorial Shield
J&K Fowler NSW v’s QLD Greenback Shield
Sunday 11:30am-12:30pm Fish Auction
Sunday 12:30pm-1:00pm Closing – The major raffle draw.
(1) The timetable may change leading up to the event. Updates will be provided on this website if a change does occur.
– Program Timetable change occurred 24/02/2018